As an equal opportunity housing provider, Towne Housing Real Estate, and its affiliates, provides housing opportunities regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, physical or mental disability, familial status or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
Please complete the online rental application below and one of our associates will contact you to setup a viewing. Further questions can be directed to our offices by clicking here. Thank you for your interest in Towne Housing.
Rental Qualifying Standards
Towne Housing, LLC conducts itself in accordance with the Fair Housing Act, which provides equal housing and services for all people regardless of race, color, ethnicity, gender or religion or any other protected class as defined by state and local jurisdiction.
Identification: All applicants must provide a valid driver’s license or government issued photo identification to be considered for rental approval.
Occupancy Guidelines: No more than two (1) occupants may accommodate each bedroom within a rental unit, plus one infant up to the age of 18 months at the time the lease is signed.
Qualification Guidelines: Each person over the age of 18 is required to complete an application at which point that person is considered to be an applicant. Each applicant must complete an application in its entirety and all information provided must be true, accurate, complete as well as verifiable. Income plus a verifiable credit score will be reviewed to determine applicant eligibility. Criminal history must be verifiable and remain within the standards outlined below in order to be eligible for rental. Each applicant’s criminal status will be individually reviewed, while credit score and income may be combined.
- Cats require a $100 non-refundable pet deposit at the signing of the lease.
- Dogs require a $150 non-refundable pet deposit at the signing of the lease.
- Maximum of 2 pets allowed in each unit.
- A combined weight limit of 50 (fifty) lbs is the maximum weight limit allowed in each unit.
- Weight limits are determined by the specific breed’s maturity weight, not weight at the time of signing.
- Prior to move in - a vet statement and photo is required stating name, weight, breed, age and verifying vaccines are up to date.
- Breed restrictions (not limited to): Chow, Pit-Bull, Mastiffs, Dobermans, Rottweiler’s, and Great Danes.
- Other animals allowed: Birds (caged indoors), Cats and fish.
- These limitations do not apply to service animals.
A $30 non-refundable application processing fee is required to be paid upon signing of the lease agreement, this fee is used to process your application and prepare all rental documentation and is considered an administrative fee.
Income/ Employment: Gross annual income for all leaseholders is combined and placed under review before rental approval is granted. Additional sources of income may be included in the application. Applicants will be rejected if the total rent per month exceeds 48% of the applicant’s total monthly income.
Criminal History: Applicants may be rejected for any of the following dependent upon review of all circumstances involved:
- Felony Conviction.
- Any terrorist related conviction.
- Any illegal drug related conviction.
- Misdemeanor convictions including crimes against other persons or property.
- Active status on probation or parole resulting from any of the above.
Reasons for not approving an application are not limited to but include, bankruptcy, lack of steady income, criminal record, family size exceeding allowable limit and any falsification on the rental application.
Rental Qualifying Standards
Please read carefully before submitting:
- Towne Housing Real Estate does not insure tenant's personal property. All tenants must have renter's insurance for their own protection.
- Application Fee of $35.00 is charged to the accepted applicant at or prior to signing of lease agreement.
- I understand that pets are not permitted without prior approval and agreement to any and all restrictions of Landlord. If permission is granted for a pet, I understand a pet fee is charged and a Lease Addendum Governing Pets must be attached to lease agreement.
- An initial holding fee equal to one month's rent is requited by the accepted applicant (will be transferred as security deposit).
Applicant acknowledges that this application has been personally filled out by the applicant and the information provided is true and complete. Applicant authorizes verification of any information contained in this application. The holding fee paid is not refundable after 72 hours if this application is approved following verification. The full security deposit, first month's rent, prorated rent (if applicable), application fee, & pet fee (if applicable) are due at or prior to signing.